Sunday, November 11, 2012

BLISS ME....Part 2 of Bliss Products Review

So it has been over a good few weeks since I started a trial run on some Bliss products given to me ahead of the previous Style Summit.  So following my previous Bliss me or Bliss me not?, I wanted to give you some feedback on some of the products that I used.  I tend to have problems with skincare (I am lazy for one and also I tend to develop random allergic reactions to a lot of established products).

So here goes my recommendations:

In my Bliss Booty Box, I received the Triple Oxygen Energizing Foam Face Wash.  This has been lovely, it feels super light and easy to wash away and it does leave you feeling clean and refreshed.  However, for my dehydrated skin (especially in the Winter time), I do require something more moisturizing.  Also you probably would not simply use this product to clean off make up completely and probably would need a make up remover too.  This foam face wash though was such a pleasure to use that I would probably choose it as one for Summer or when my skin feels less dehydrated!




TRIED: Triple Oxygen Energizing Cleansing Foam




 For Winter months, I would probably buy Bernadette's recommendation for me...Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk.  I would miss the bubbles though and the feel of lightness but I do need something more for the Winter.


Bernadette's recommendation: Clog Dissolving Cleansing Milk

Another recommendation for less sensitive skin is the Fabulous Foaming Face Wash which is apparently a big bestseller.  It is particularly popular as it has a gentle exfoliation and would be great for people who are on the move all the time, the mini version would be good to take to the gym.


Bliss Bestseller:  Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

The other thing that I totally love is the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask.   I loved the feel of this mask as it is not messy or gloopy.  It feels light and washes off easily (unlike clay masks!!).  Also I did have a wee bit more of a glow afterwards.  Definitely would recommend for pre-event preparations!


TRIED: Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask


However, for a deeper cleanse, I would love to buy also the pore cleansing mask called Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask.


Bernadette's recommendation:  Steep Clean Pore Purifying Mask

I have to admit I was a little bit sceptical about the hype around Bliss products but I have been pleasantly surprised.  I definitely will be using some of these products in the near future!!  So I guess I could say I have been blissed by Bliss!!!!

For more information about Bliss products, you really should check out the counter at LAB Concepts in Admiralty or check their website: www.blissworld.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment