Thursday, December 13, 2012

Itsie-Bitsie Teenie Weenie...Pale Pink Polka Dot Suit...RED VALENTINO

How I would love to have said this post was about bikinis!!

Whilst perusing through this month's GLAMOUR magazine, I have fallen in love with the RED Valentino 2012 flocked polka dot skirt suit.  In a pale pink with velvet black dots, it is whimsical and romantic.  I also liked how the stylist paired it with an Olympia Le Tan book clutch.


THAT RED Valentino Suit


I have really loved the book clutch since I saw such cerebral celebrities such as Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams and Clemence Poesy sporting it on the red carpet.



So for us lesser mortals without a designer budget...here are my choices for the "Get the Look for Less..."

1) Marks and Spencer Peplum Polka Dot Dress

I have already written about this dress in a previous post and really love the fact that it is from Marks and Spencer.



2) Book Clutch from P.S. Besitos (Etsy store)

I love this affordable version of the Olympia Le Tan book clutch.  For those who would love a specific title, P.S. Besitos can do commission pieces, I recently saw a Harry Potter book clutch which was super cute.  I selected the Peter Rabbit clutch to match the pale colour of the dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment