Saturday, July 28, 2012

Adding a little OPS! into my life...

I recently won two competitions where the prizes were OPS! goodies.  OPS! is an Italian accessories company which has been making a wee splash in HK.  Has anyone seen the flash mob advertising that they have done in places such as CWB?  Anyway, firstly, I won a lovely blue watch and a turquoise "LOVE" bracelet.  I then won a blue ring in the second competition.  Initially, I never would have thought of buying these but I am so glad to have been exposed to this brand.  All the pieces are colourful and just add a little bit of fun to my wardrobe.  I also like the rubber texture of the accessories.  The watch has a retro feel and makes me think back to school days with the old calculator watches...remember those?


No comments:

Post a Comment