Sunday, November 4, 2012

Shiny...silver...pointy...shoes...

It is getting closer to the Festive season and though I am not usually a shiny happy sort of person...I am secretly lusting after some silver "Bianca" stilletos by Edmundo Castillo.  Silver, shiny and pointy with a killer heel...totally impratical for traversing the uneven HK streets yet totally lustworthy...

Edmundo Castillo's Bianca heels

Yes, I know it would be a ridiculous amount of money for a pair of heels I WON'T be able to walk in and will probably ruin the heels in 2 seconds flat (I tend to find any grate or pavement crack in proximity when wearing heels) yet one can only dream of tripping the light fantastic with such a pair of shoes...oh dear may be I should take up ballroom dancing?

Edmundo Castillo shoes available online at www.avenue32.com



No comments:

Post a Comment