Friday, September 7, 2012

Life is not always a bunch of roses....

A bit of a downward spiral right now in my mood which is reflected in my lack of writing inspiration.  Been trying to take some pics on my phone for outfit posts...EPIC fail!!!  I admire the bloggers who can take such impeccable self portraits....whilst looking uber fashion forward.  Will out myself with my pathetic attempts at outfit posts!!

Anyway, first outfit was taken on the way into work on a Saturday.  My first time wearing this vintage dress and I do love it.  My inspiration for this blog title came from this dress.  Love the bold print and the pop of colour in the bright pink.  Maxi dresses are always great and so adaptable.  Thank you etsy!!


Vintage rose printed maxi dress

The second pictures was taken in the toilets of Island Shangrila Hotel....first time wearing my banana shoes from 5bee shoes.  I was wearing one of my current favourite vintage finds which is a flower printed blue romper....super comfy and the faded cotton really makes it a lounge worthy outfit!  Also sporting my summer find....a yellow straw bag from the Salvation Army!!


5bee Shoes and vintage romper





Close up of the weave of the straw bag



Sharp and sweet...lavender and bright yellow whilst waiting for the Dorian Ho show...

No comments:

Post a Comment